Wednesday 4 June 2014

Response to tutor for Assignment 4 .




Thank You for your comments on my Assignment four.  The Critical Review.

I feel this essay is a good representation of me at this time.  I haven't written an essay or anything like this for many, many years, if ever. This is an honest account of me and how I would write something prior to any comments and tutoring.  I liked the subject and was happy with what I wrote down.

I have however learnt a lot from the comments that you made and will approach my next essay in a different way.

I can see now that my essay is a very personal approach and needs to be more of a critical review. It doesn't make my writings incorrect it just needs to be written in a different way. Which I now understand.  I was a bit blind as to what is expected, but I felt the comments made were really helpful and explained how to improve on my next essay.

I have to do more research and not be my opinions, and reference properly, again referencing is all new to me and I take note.

I realise also that everything I have said can always be expanded further, things I have touched on which maybe didn't seem so important, even they can have a for and against argument.  Its all about looking deeper all the time, expanding on all things.

So I actually quite enjoyed doing this and feel I have learnt a lot mostly from the tutor comments and hopefully I am now in the right direction for my next essay.


No comments:

Post a Comment